Sunday, June 30, 2013

Knock, knock!

I had planned to run 2.25 miles with my good friend, Ashley, this morning.  She's in rebuild mode following a stress fracture.  (Said stress fracture stopped her Cowtown half training on December 31st; that made me sad).  I was really looking forward to it because (a) I needed to get out there, I haven't ran since my encouraging run on Wednesday and (b) I haven't ran with Ashley in 6 months!

However, at 6:30 AM, I heard thunder and then saw lightening.  By 6:32 AM, we were in the midst of a full-blown thunderstorm.  Even though the rain is much needed (our area is in a drought complete with crazy water restrictions and such), I had plans!

Stumbled across this and felt God was speaking directly to me.  Imagine me feeling a V-8 commercial type thump as I read this:
 

I, apparently, am one of the nine!  And, this can be applied to blog posts.  Anything to nudge it alone, right?!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment