Monday, June 24, 2013

Chevron Houston Marathon

I haven't posted since December.  Yikes!

The rest of December and all of January and February, I continued to train for and ran the Cowtown Half Marathon.  After that, I kept up with 3-4 mile runs more than twice a week and started to actually drop time off of unofficial 5Ks during the months of March and April.  In April, friends and I ran the Austin 10/20.  Much fun!  And, it was a race/event/course PR for me!  Then May came along.  And, my girls were playing softball.  Between practices and games for two daughters on two separate teams, we were at the fields 4 sometimes 5 days a week - after a full day of work.  So, I let May come and go with a total of 27 miles ran including my leg of the Beach to Bay Marathon Relay.  Looks like I need to get back at it!  I am excited!  This will be my first marathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment