Monday, April 30, 2012

RevvedRunner!

Revved
Extremely excited, ecstatic, stoked, pumped, amped, hyped, wired
Runner
One who runs; jogger, messenger, ambassador

Why RevvedRunner?  Because I have often been asked if I am 'always this revved', 'this amped' or 'this wired'.    I took a poll of those who spend time with me.  Apparently, yes.  Yes, I have.  I get excited about little and big things.  I am often pretty revved - without the use of caffeine.

And, although I have recently become a runner (jogger), I feel that I have always been a messenger.  I have a relationship with Jesus.  This would be my most important message.  I am also a wife, mother, sister and friend.  These roles allow me to be a messenger about so many other things.  Stay tuned to see just what they are!


1 comment:

  1. WOOO HOOO! So excited that you're started your blog. I can't wait read more...XOXO

    ReplyDelete