Monday, April 30, 2012

No Longer the Spectator...

Before early last year, I wasn't physically active much less a runner.  I was a mom who watched her daughters play, never really joining in on the fun.  I was a spectator.  Until this moment, or rather, series of moments.

Go, ahead.  Check it out!  It will give you a little insight on this newbie runner and how running (getting active, in general!) came to be for me.  It wasn't easy; it has gotten easier but it's still not easy. I have to work at it.  But, anything worth doing takes work.  Or, so they say.  I think I have to agree.  It's totally worth the work to hang out with my girls in this more active way!  And, we're not just running.  We're playing tag, riding bikes, going to the gym...we're having fun, active fun, as a family.  It is so worth getting off of the couch for!

No comments:

Post a Comment